Sunday, December 12, 2021

She Will Be Ecstatic About Rubbing My Feet When we Are Done - Part 1



Purple Jade and I return home after a long day, and my dawgss are barking, so I politely ask PJ to rub my feet and she gets somewhat of an attitude. Sensing my dissatisfaction, she quickly offers to dance for me instead. I accept and PJ starts a hot little dance utilizing the post. And, Since she's using the post, I order her to strip. After she has stripped I am soon binding her wrists behind her back. As nice as she looks dancing it is just too much movement for my liking, and as much as I enjoy watching PJ dance, I'd much rather see her struggling in tight bondage. As an added bonus, I guarantee that she will be ecstatic about rubbing my feet when we are done. I collar her and then cock gag her. I run a rope from her collar and tie it off overhead. I grope and manhandle her before gifting PJ a tight crotchrope... her ankles are then roped together, as well as her elbows. Clover clamps with large cowbells are attached to her nipples before she is ordered to start dancing. !
Tranny superstar Khloe Kay gets assfucked in the train while no one sees. Horny Tranny Alexa Scout is Extremely Happy to be fucked by a shemale body to die for. Tranny superstar Khloe Kay gets assfucked in the office, you are fired - Marissa Minx. You are going to love the taste of my big tranny cock will feel incredible. Alexa and Christian having rough anal sex in a wellness centre! 2 cocks for lucky guy.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 124kbps





File size: 620.7 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

James Richards

Release Year: 2021 Studio: BrutalTops Models: James Richards Genres: Anal Sex , Oral Sex , Condom , Gay , Bdsm Video language: E...